In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Coming Soon: Review of our Broken Oil and Gas Leasing System
- Banking on the Transit Choices We Need and Deserve
- San Diego Parking Reforms Work for Climate and Small Biz
- California Legislative Update
- The PA General Assembly Should Pass the RGGI Investments Act
- Marine Protected Areas Are Key to Our Future
- Grandma’s Garden: A Place of Resistance, Abundance, and Black Environmental Memory
- DOE Takes Step to Undo Harmful Process Changes
- Colorado Legislative Roundup
- UK Should Listen to IPBES and IPCC on Biomass Energy