In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Moving Ahead with Electric Mobility in India
- Trump Coronavirus Response Could Hurt Low-Income Americans
- Climate Solutions Improve Health and Save Money
- Climate Deniers Unveil Their Latest P.R. Weapon
- Albuquerque Challenges Local Buildings to Reduce Energy Use
- D.C. Council Can Support More Commute Options and Climate
- The Energy Shift Approaches as Fossil Finance Dries Up
- Using Metrics to Shape Atlanta's Food Waste Reduction Plan
- What Does the Plastic Bag Ban Mean for New Yorkers?
- Aramark’s Failing Grade on Climate-Healthy Menus