In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Time to Bury Big Oil's Criminal Enhancement Bill for Good
- Transportation Policies for NY to Achieve Its Climate Goals
- A Monumental Matter at Bears Ears—Land of Sacred Power
- Global Warming 101
- Investors Say No to Pebble Mine, Yes to Bristol Bay—Again
- New Report Shows Toll of Unsustainable Logging in the Boreal
- Evidence Mounts in P&G’s Role in Degrading Intact Forests
- A Huge Push to Remove Toxic Lead in School Drinking Water
- Coming Soon: New Set-Top Boxes that Use 20% Less Energy
- Fossil Fuel Subsidies in 2021? Give Taxpayers a Break.