In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Responsible Offshore Wind Requires Environmental Monitoring
- New York State Must End Tax Breaks for Fossil Fuels
- Right Whales Suffer Precipitous Decline
- CA Rules to Save Bees From Spooky Pesticides Need More Work
- Los Angeles Leads in Easing Consumer Utility Debt
- These Farmer-Activists Are Fixing Our Racist and Unjust Food System
- Vote “Yes” on Nevada Question 6
- New Bill Takes a Holistic Approach to Ocean-Climate Action
- Clean Energy Dominates a New Agreement Reached with DP&L
- NRC Moves to Entrench Dreadful Uranium Mining Standards