In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- With Thousands of Species on the Brink, Trump Administration Moves to Further Dismantle the Endangered Species Act
- Japan's New Coal Export Policy a Step in the Right Direction
- Electric vs. Gas: Is It Cheaper to Drive an EV?
- Good News, North Carolina: $6 Million for Energy Efficiency
- Bringing Offshore Wind into California’s Future
- Reflections from My Conversation About Racial Justice with EJ Champion Rev. Yearwood
- The UK Is Winning on Food Waste. Are We?
- NYS to Cut PFOA/PFOS "Forever Chemicals" from Drinking Water
- House Votes—Again—to Suspend Pebble Mine Funding
- Aerial Images Show Widespread Deforestation in Ontario