In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Idahoans Take Lead on Snake River Salmon Restoration
- Trump EPA’s Toxic Chemical Policies Draw Another Lawsuit
- In Hundreds of Vintage Postcards, Americana Meets the Apocalypse
- California Denounces Trump’s Plan to Strip Wolf Protections
- An Earth Day to Remember: Gov Sisolak Signs 50% RPS in NV
- Midwest Leadership in the Climate Fight
- HELP WANTED: Hypothetical Partner for the Pebble Mine
- What Does It Mean to Have Healthy People and Thriving Communities?
- Census Case Tests Courts' Ability to Check Agency Abuses
- Climate Adaptation: A Growing Priority for NRDC