In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- AB 936: Addressing Nonfloating Oil Not a Moment Too Soon
- G20 Coal Subsidies: Government Support to a Fading Industry
- Leading Labor Unions and Environmental Groups Join Forces to Act on Climate
- New York City Students Are Taking On Climate Change, Starting in the Lunchroom
- Driving (on) Clean Energy: Touring the Midwest in an EV
- What I Wish I Heard at the Climate Resilience Hearing
- New York Passes Historic Climate Bill
- 5G and the FCC: 10 Reasons Why You Should Care
- One Key to National Wolf Recovery: Protecting "Dispersers"
- More than Connections: Developing Village Clean Energy Plans