In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- NRDC Sues EPA for Its Illegal Rule That Will Expose Millions to Toxic Lead in Drinking Water
- Regenerative Agriculture Part 3: The Practices
- DOE Issues Hot Mess of a Rule on Furnaces and Water Heaters
- Now Teed Up in Richmond: Va's Biggest Climate Action Yet
- The House Defended our Democracy—Now the Senate Must Do the Same
- Hydrogen Safety: Let's Clear the Air
- We Must Start Investing in Demand Flexibility Today
- Performance Art Worthy of 2020—the Hottest Year on Record (Wrapping Up the Hottest Decade on Record)
- Shattering Records, Climate Disasters Fueled Misery in 2020
- U.S.-Mexico Climate Priorities for the Biden Administration