In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Interior Secretary Zinke to Resign Amid Flurry of Investigations
- Paris Agreement Ambition: Stepping Up Countries' Targets
- Paris Agreement: Delivering Better Rules, Higher Ambition
- Paris Agreement Rulebook: Tracking Country Progress
- Paris Agreement Rulebook: Tracking Financial Flows
- Communities & Climate: A New Way to Measure Vulnerability
- The United States Embarrassed Itself at the Climate Summit in Poland
- Week 99: Trump Waters Down Wetlands Protections
- Cheapest AND Cleanest: Renewables Are Winning
- Baltimore Is Poised to Put a Major Dent in Its Food Waste Stream