In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- China announces it will not build new coal plants abroad
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Electrification 101
- US Commits to More International Climate Finance
- How to Argue with People You Know and Love—IRL
- Agencies Planning a Disaster for CA Salmon if 2022 Is Dry
- OSHA Moves to Protect Workers from Climate-Fueled Heat Waves
- Blue Carbon Can Help Climate Change "Code Red"
- NOAA Fails to Protect Right Whales from Entanglement
- The Chlorpyrifos Ban Is a Win for Science—and Children
- Oregon Plan to Reduce Entanglement Risk Needs Improvement