In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Colorado and Virginia Shift from Super-Polluting HFCs
- India – Financial Stimulus Packages to Tackle the Crises
- New England Grid Operator Misses the Mark on Clean Energy
- To Save Species, Protect 30% of Freshwaters by 2030
- This World Biodiversity Day, Commit to a Return to Nature
- Latin America's Biodiversity is Critical for Global Goals
- No Commercial Whaling in Iceland Again This Year!
- Three New Bills Take Aim at North Carolina's Dark Waters
- Murder Hornets Are Scary. But Pesticides Are Scarier.
- Honolulu Votes to Build Back Better for Climate