In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- The Political Divide on Coal vs. Renewables Is Fake News
- Week 109: Trump’s Flood Insurance Flub Could Cost Us Billions
- Legislation Improves CA Program to Ensure Safer Products
- CA Must Choose Public Health Over Brain-Harming Pesticide
- City of Los Angeles Announces Bold Recycled Water Plan
- The National Security Threat of Denying Climate Change
- The Crazy Snake Worm Invasion You Haven’t Heard About
- The Fight to Save Plum Island
- New Clean Energy Milestones from Arizona and Oregon
- New Jersey Is Ready to Realize Its Energy Efficiency Goals